Kenya Holding Eight Suspects in Mall Attack

Kenyan authorities say they are still holding eight people in connection with the deadly four-day siege at a Nairobi shopping mall.
 
Interior Minister Joseph Ole Lenku told reporters Friday that authorities have released three other suspects.
 
Earlier this week, officials said five suspected militants were killed as troops and police worked to regain control of the Westgate mall.
 
The official total death toll from the siege stands at 72.
 
Investigators continue to …